In this section I will describe how is the island where I lived for almost two years. A wonderful island where the best is not even the magnificent weather that it does during the whole year or the incredible places to discover, if not the sympathy and the welcome of its people.
To paraphrase Zeus in Thor Ragnarok, Asgard is not the place, they are his people.
Everything is divided into the following sections that I consider most in demand.
- Island: Where it will be detailed in the context where it is located and its geographical situation within Spain and specifically the Canary Islands. Also the climatology of the island and the main geographical features.
- Places: Where it will be detailed in the context where it is located and its geographical situation within Spain. Also important municipalities of the province and those that stand out well for tourism, history or events or festivities.
- History: Here we will explain the origin of the island and the evolution of the inhabitants from the origin, going through the conquest of the Spanish five centuries ago and reaching today.
- Trekking: Some routes with great landscapes will be shown where you can enjoy nature, many unknown even to the population living on the island.
- Gastronomy: The typical products of the area will be listed ..